Tuesday 19 January 2010

Mm field of life in Beijing to spread the entrepreneurial

2010, my salary has dropped, and is not too happy, suddenly want to record themselves, be regarded as their own to their 2010 gift.

I came in February 2009 in Beijing, had just arrived a few months of that totally unfamiliar, but also finding a job, there is no sense of direction, all day I was stunned. Now that I think is also survived.

In April, when found that although wages are not high, but are also considered in light work, one-month rest 8 days, there are holidays, there are four insurance. In July, when the boss to see my work well, offer to give me a pay rise of more than 2,000 points, then one month's wages.

In October, do not know how its sight on the sidewalk stands, where I live just from the mouth into the subway, a street vendor is very convenient, and then I go to work day and night to spread. Must register a month to spread the income of nearly 1000 money, and though the streets are often chased chasing run Hehe. Those were the days feel very fulfilling. But did not last long, gradual cold days, plus I have a weak constitution, I have a serious cold, and that cold is very severe, three weeks are not good agile, at sidewalk stands also delay down, etc. After a good cold weather has been very cold, especially at night. Since then, no to the stall of the.

From November, the company is very recession, dismissed many employees, although I have not been dismissed, but the wages down, and to the end of December has been two times their salaries reduced, and now has less than 1,500 wage, Beijing's commodity prices are high, wages have been quick can not support my life, and then thought of his past has opened the Shop, and now decorate his shop today, just bought a shop on Taobao decoration materials in preparation for decorating the shop, ready to re-shop, Hehe. And so on is not very cold days in Beijing, and to continue my stall.

Taobao shop did not open until a good supply, most recently working with my sister in the United States to consult Shopping ServiceCosmeticsMatters that could finally have a way to make money, initially planning to let his sister in the United States to purchase, then send me, then I sold on Taobao, when she was sent by small-ticket shopping along the way to send over. Can also be sent directly to purchasers in the United States, the United States, then the international shipping direct mail will be relatively high, by the way votes are sent to buyers of small, so that buyers know that I am are authentic, andBusinessWould be better to do, He He. The initial intention is the case, do not know is not feasible, would like to try.

Experience of my stall next to you talk about. Do not stall do not know, it really feels a little stimulation, Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment