Thursday 21 January 2010

The exciting story of a college student entrepreneurs

Venture Origin

Naturally, the origin of my business comes from the strong desire to desire success, here are talking about the success of the desire comes from three aspects, one aspect I want something from, say, in order to get better living conditions, buy a house, a car faster and get a higher social status, resulting in greater social value, or just want to sleep until he woke up every day, and also lie on a small number will further rise; the other hand, want to escape from the status quo, Like for example we want to get rid of low-paid, out of fatigue life, repeating nine-to-five working destiny do not want the boss or supervisor looked at his face to survive and so on. Final success, or from the desire to return to this society, if the success of my business, I can say that have the ability or strength to give the community some jobs, a sense of ease on the indirect employment of the whole society pressure.

If only I did not start working, and get a life basically changed little, and the modest wage, but also maybe someday will be laid-off unemployed. Therefore, opportunities and risks exist in this society, workers can not guarantee lasting stability, coupled with wage income is difficult to cope with people's increasing buy a house, buy a car like living needs, so many people, especially in a market economy grew up under the influence of young people who want to break down through the young about the world, creating what Foundation.

Entrepreneurial process

Entrepreneurial process it first and foremost an action, remember that a lot of time has been a lot of entrepreneurial ideas, conceived in my mind the vivid, but they suffer from no action, resulting in the so-called good ideas good ideas are useless Therefore, first of all you've got to start operations.

I am2003Entered the Zhejiang Normal University, and almost at the school at the same time, I began to consider the future way out. In recent years, more and more severe employment situation of university students, I have learned computer science in recent sessions of the employment situation of the same is not very good. At that time I had a hunch, I should not Zaiqu walk my sister were former schoolmates who walked the same road to the university, why do you say? Because they are learning through the university courses(Classroom——Library——3.1 Line dormitory life)Or that college students have been way of life, four years later, they still faced with severe work pressure. Well, if I went to take such a route, means that four years later I would be, and they have the same one outcome. So I finally decided I should walk out of school to go out, more contact with this community such a choice.

The second half of freshman year, I encourage the themselves, they began slowly out of the campus, try to reach the community. It should be said that at the time I was very immature, and quite immature. Like they say, like, the school is like pure water, as is so pure, so a single; and the outside society is just like natural water, as is so complex and less intense. Therefore, pure water from the inside, as we came out of troubled waters in the inevitable setbacks, to be injured. Remember I had done a lot of part-time, such as promoters and salesman of the class work. Once outside this community, naturally you will encounter a number of people in society. At that time I met a friend of a friend that asked me to promote an educational software about the English language, after almost an hour of introduction, that person may be a fairly fluent, very attractive. Naturally let me, to face the first real pure elements of this society ready to make trouble, I'll ask my friend:“Then how can I would like to officially to promote this software ah?”That person who said:“This simple, Zhe Meshuai young man like you to promote a more no problem, first of all you need to buy their own set of the first to become members of the company and become a member, you can enjoy all the strength and resources of the team and so on, that time the other members add to the mix you can have so many economic gains”, One so simple and easy, I Erhuameishui, that tomorrow, he said the money hit the account of the Shang Hao. Surprisingly, the last to listen to my analysis of the school a teacher say that they are what MLM organizations ah, now sounds a little chilling ah, though that I have been cheated of1200Dollars, but it gives me the experience and the experience should be said is priceless, as has often been said of the disciples out of the intersection of tuition is what should be normal.

In short, the freshman taken the road of life on campus, there are paid, there are gains, there are happy, but there are also setbacks! It makes me learn how to withstand pressure, how to communicate with others, but also cultivated a certain degree of commercial sensitivity I.

Sophomore, I began to grasp what it meant to mobility? In the freshman campus life for almost a year off, let me have a certain amount of personal connections and social resources, while self-integrated capabilities have been greatly improved. I began to slowly learn to form their own teams to implement the venture is relatively small, and truly their own business ideas are implemented. Remember that it was the beginning of a sophomore Gang Kaixue time, and my heart there is always a feeling that argued that we should do something for this time everyone knows is the school business season, was what they called business opportunities. I was thinking what can I do about it? I would like to do something that is nothing but the nascent market, Mody, while the emerging markets is nothing but also escape from daily necessities, and some consumer goods. Suddenly, I thought such a small start-up projects——Sale of new household items (including electric fans, lamps, telephones, wiring boards, etc.).

At this time, probably many people would say that this project is not very usual do? And the schools around the store a lot of people can get it to you Why should people come here to buy it~? Right! This issue when the time is, I am thinking of! However, I was holding more solutions than problems of such a concept to think about the problem, since this is a difficult project, if I can come up with some way to help him solve it, it does not is not an issue, ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment